There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
This page has been viewed 330 times.
Most Popular Posts
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 14,332 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 5,503 views
- 10 Things I Know About Football From a Decade at Supporters Direct - 4,800 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 4,403 views
- Dyke and the Blazers - 3,206 views
- @beckypants Ada didn’t rate him, but her mum liked him and his co-op ideas so Ada had to suffer him 5 hours ago
- @beckypants and Ada’s tutelige by William King funded the development of King’s magazine ‘The Co-operator’ which spread co-ops knowledge 5 hours ago
- @Annie3H read the employee handbook:) 7 hours ago
- @hackofalltrades @Annie3H @i_seashell @LocalGovDigital you might like this http://t.co/zf0MbNcG2P 8 hours ago
- @hackofalltrades I saw this and thought of you http://t.co/zf0MbNcG2P 8 hours ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
clough fan engagement MLS co-op party co-op group UEFA internet geekery TV football clubs FCUM cinema football finance The FA leveraged buyouts cables regulation community engagement democracy Portsmouth Supporters Direct co-operative Cooperative football economics Prospect football When Saturday Comes corruption secret footballer loch awe coops Policy governance football prices footba management community shares government 3g Pitches protest Greg Dyke policy BBC FIFA Enfield Town FC Report transparency FCBusiness twitter AFC Wimbledon membership FC Barcelona Hillsborough sportingintelligence football business time machine Guardian culture Euro2012 supporters-trust TED