There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
Most Popular Posts
- 2014 World Cup Excel Spreadsheet - 122,308 views
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 17,792 views
- FIFA: The End is Near - 9,611 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 9,318 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 9,250 views
This page has been viewed 496 times.
- @biondino what app is that? Looks better than FlightRadar 2 hours ago
- RT @chrishawtree: 2/2 happened here like all that?" He spluttered, and shouted, "you've put in cycle paths!" I diagnose a case of Ukip ther… 2 hours ago retweeted via chrishawtree
- RT @chrishawtree: A wonderful moment. A resident exploded, "you've ruined this city!" I said, "huh? A ruined city is Coventry, Hamburg, Dre… 2 hours ago retweeted via chrishawtree
- RT @PaddySisyphus: @richsimcox Yes they did. I was in the away end and they rose to applaud him while chanting 'Whelan! Whelan!' Despicable. 3 hours ago retweeted via PaddySisyphus
- amazing and horrifying piece on life as a whistleblower. http://t.co/8Vyu2uu9NM 10 hours ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
world cup coops policy Prospect protest Liverpool twitter Portsmouth loch awe The Guardian cables corruption Cooperative co-op party CSR Kris Stewart FCUM the hit list David Lampitt Bob Lord FCBusiness AFC Wimbledon co-op group football football business UEFA Enfield Town FC Premier League MLS spreadsheet worldview FIFA The FA fan-ownership mailtags football finance time machine culture internet financial fair play FASFE governance TED economics non-league sports law community shares finance clough Guardian membership Report reform fan engagement When Saturday Comes applescript government supporters-trust FC Barcelona regulation