There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
Most Popular Posts
- 2014 World Cup Excel Spreadsheet - 71,534 views
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 16,119 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 7,395 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 6,702 views
- FIFA: The End is Near - 6,105 views
This page has been viewed 413 times.
- An article in the Guardian about Secret Cinema? I’m flabbergasted etc 11 hours ago
- @sportingintel testament to their strength (and human body resilience) that some of those weren’t fatal 11 hours ago
- Newspaper in country B responds to comments on country B by newspaper in country A. In 2014? really? 15 hours ago
- There’s a piece on the Guardian site about what Bild said about British tourists. The Guardian are responding. Bring back Derek Jameson etc 15 hours ago
- The Midland Horel in Morecambe I’d really very nice. Cracking restoration and sun going down over the bay. 16 hours ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
FC Barcelona The FA BBC reform Enfield Town FC David Lampitt governance media wimbledon TED fan engagement When Saturday Comes democracy applescript policy government MLS community engagement transparency Report community shares footba spreadsheet management football business world cup FCUM geekery football clubs protest Scripts FASFE Euro2012 Kris Stewart cables Supporters Direct tax Policy governance FCBusiness clough Cooperative Liverpool CSR co-op group worldview supporters-trust sports law economics football prices Hillsborough software 3g Pitches internet football economics mailtags twitter financial fair play Greg Dyke culture finance