There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
Most Popular Posts
- 2014 World Cup Excel Spreadsheet - 134,991 views
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 18,119 views
- FIFA: The End is Near - 10,534 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 9,885 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 9,800 views
This page has been viewed 513 times.
- @jastilley Work has disrupted originals, repainted after excavation is different quality and faded. Intention=double yellow, but appealable! 55 mins ago
- RT @nath_brown: If I had £1 for every person/startup asking for free support, that would be better than 0 but not enough! #socent #coops ad… 4 hours ago retweeted via nath_brown
- @Dem_Tilly word. Open source + loveliness = happy 14 hours ago
- RT @davyjones4ktown: With @natalieben this afternoon hearing the great story of @thebevy - cheers! http://t.co/rq9HTnAoxF 21 hours ago retweeted via davyjones4ktown
- @ursus_arctos59 he needs it to leak, but for the act to be done with cast-iron plausible deniability on his part 22 hours ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
policy financial fair play twitter UEFA fan engagement protest Premier League applescript Enfield Town FC Report FCBusiness FCUM BBC Prospect non-league world cup government fan-ownership FIFA co-op party regulation economics Guardian coops wimbledon tax media community engagement management Liverpool co-operative supporters-trust dominant ideology swansea Bob Lord mailtags football economics spreadsheet Portsmouth corruption AFC Wimbledon The Guardian clough football prices CSR neoliberalism time machine TV Policy governance loch awe cinema governance transparency elections Kris Stewart cables geekery FC Barcelona When Saturday Comes software