There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
This page has been viewed 215 times.
Most Popular Posts
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 12,184 views
- 10 Things I Know About Football From a Decade at Supporters Direct - 3,602 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 3,315 views
- Dave Boyle, and my part in his downfall - 2,492 views
- Dyke and the Blazers - 2,216 views
- @doran_j @AaronBastani if necessary, transform to make fit. If vulnerable, leave behind 3 hours ago
- @doran_j @AaronBastani lovely notion in that paper on liquid democracy. We need to decide whether an institution is necessary or vulnerable 3 hours ago
- @nath_brown is that a Southampton term? 4 hours ago
- Just about to get going at @StirToAction event on #coops and trade unions #cooptuc 5 hours ago
- @LFBarfe Apropos of something else, seen this? http://t.co/YU2wrHMA17 10 hours ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
The Guardian worldview software wimbledon corruption non-league applescript TV clough co-op party Report management FCBusiness cinema Liverpool regulation FIFA The FA supporters trusts co-operative Enfield Town FC Prospect swansea David Lampitt UEFA internet When Saturday Comes fan-ownership policy Kris Stewart Premier League Scripts MLS Portsmouth twitter footba Supporters Direct protest sports law governance FC Barcelona cables financial fair play loch awe FCUM time machine Sport the hit list football finance dominant ideology transparency football business elections sportingintelligence FASFE finance BBC football prices supporters-trust AFC Wimbledon