There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
Most Popular Posts
- 2014 World Cup Excel Spreadsheet - 70,442 views
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 15,999 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 7,336 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 6,529 views
- FIFA: The End is Near - 5,963 views
This page has been viewed 410 times.
- @DevlinGed @j0nathanjenkins @TrillionFund Glad you liked it Jonathan. Do get in touch if you ever want me to do something for you ;-) 4 hours ago
- @sportingintel @david_conn @brianmoore666 All the graphs nicely done using Nick’s data here Brian: http://t.co/zuxySX2C1S 1 day ago
- .@SteveGrant1983 @david_conn Anyone would think the PL were a bunch of shills for a cartel, or something 1 day ago
- @SteveGrant1983 @david_conn Turns out the free-market loving PL don’t like the public information any market needs. Go figure! 1 day ago
- @SteveGrant1983 @david_conn It’s actually nothing a league-wide regulation for ticket transparency couldn’t solve. 1 day ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
worldview FCUM FASFE supporters-trust Enfield Town FC regulation Supporters Direct tax football clubs reform corruption Liverpool co-operative cables FC Barcelona world cup transparency FCBusiness twitter football prices loch awe Premier League government applescript When Saturday Comes Portsmouth Report Kris Stewart MLS culture clough CSR co-op party sports law Bob Lord media geekery football finance AFC Wimbledon mailtags Hillsborough co-op group supporters trusts democracy community engagement The Guardian Sport Cooperative coops financial fair play The FA management protest membership football TED economics FIFA sportingintelligence David Lampitt