There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
Most Popular Posts
- 2014 World Cup Excel Spreadsheet - 86,903 views
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 16,581 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 7,786 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 7,228 views
- FIFA: The End is Near - 6,868 views
This page has been viewed 435 times.
- @Cooplawman Great - thanks 4 hours ago
- @Cooplawman Any word on how much the e-book will cost Ian? 4 hours ago
- I’m sure Malky MacKay is a good football man, liked by other good football men. That’s rather the problem we’re all having, Harry 9 hours ago
- Henry Hill: “You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us.:You understand? We were good fellas.” 9 hours ago
- Harry defends Malky MacKay as ‘a fantastic lad, a great fella. A family man, a real football man.’ 9 hours ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
co-op group Report TED community shares reform applescript wimbledon FASFE clough sportingintelligence Hillsborough UEFA media tax Sport swansea football finance internet fan engagement twitter When Saturday Comes FCBusiness economics FCUM football prices Scripts fan-ownership software non-league FC Barcelona TV The Guardian community engagement The FA Policy governance Portsmouth corruption sports law Supporters Direct government co-op party secret footballer cables worldview Euro2012 world cup Bob Lord FIFA supporters-trust Guardian financial fair play football economics democracy 3g Pitches cinema football clubs co-operative supporters trusts Premier League culture