There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
Most Popular Posts
- 2014 World Cup Excel Spreadsheet - 110,534 views
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 17,574 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 8,921 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 8,792 views
- FIFA: The End is Near - 8,527 views
This page has been viewed 473 times.
- RT @paulsinha: Congratulations West Ham the only club named after two things that ISIS hate. 3 hours ago retweeted via paulsinha
- @MartinCloake @FREE_project_eu @fcbusiness I think the majority generally couldn’t give a rat’s arse 4 hours ago
- @MartinCloake @FREE_project_eu between whom? 6 hours ago
- @MartinCloake @FREE_project_eu ah the old St Pauli vicariousness. Sigh 6 hours ago
- @huxley06 ask him about johann lamont for the lulz 6 hours ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
economics management Prospect CSR FASFE coops fan-ownership media Premier League fan engagement loch awe UEFA supporters trusts FIFA The Guardian reform elections co-operative dominant ideology membership MLS Liverpool sports law community shares Scripts swansea transparency When Saturday Comes football business internet financial fair play FC Barcelona community engagement the hit list applescript tax Report Portsmouth worldview democracy BBC The FA Greg Dyke secret footballer football prices world cup cinema culture football finance AFC Wimbledon TED footba Bob Lord Policy governance co-op party Kris Stewart twitter Supporters Direct supporters-trust Euro2012