There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
Most Popular Posts
- 2014 World Cup Excel Spreadsheet - 111,186 views
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 17,617 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 9,014 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 8,867 views
- FIFA: The End is Near - 8,658 views
This page has been viewed 481 times.
- RT @ScotInquirer: Keep an eye on this feed for news of an exciting new investigative, long form and quality Scottish journalism portal. Lau… 21 hours ago retweeted via ScotInquirer
- @Sarah_Lady search twitter for bexhill; fair few there 1 day ago
- @Sarah_Lady did they play sleep the clock around? 1 day ago
- @Sarah_Lady <sobs uncontrollably> Just seen pix of stage invasion. <sobs even more with teeth gnashing> 1 day ago
- @Sarah_Lady what was the set list? 1 day ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
fan engagement Policy governance regulation internet applescript football clubs swansea Supporters Direct Hillsborough community engagement corruption football economics football wimbledon worldview BBC mailtags Prospect policy When Saturday Comes FCUM Bob Lord sportingintelligence FC Barcelona tax Guardian world cup economics secret footballer loch awe The FA Euro2012 Premier League supporters-trust finance TV time machine financial fair play UEFA Greg Dyke media community shares football business elections CSR David Lampitt MLS Report software FASFE non-league Scripts twitter membership Enfield Town FC Sport cables football prices management The Guardian