There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
Most Popular Posts
- 2014 World Cup Excel Spreadsheet - 122,564 views
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 17,827 views
- FIFA: The End is Near - 9,709 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 9,398 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 9,309 views
This page has been viewed 498 times.
- RT @CoopsMark: Are you involved in #Permaculture enterprise in the UK? One week left to complete our short questionnaire https://t.co/FDCNJ… 6 hours ago retweeted via CoopsMark
- @wilsondan @huxley06 @cooljool80 @Purna_Sen Regardless, need a flasher in opening credits 6 hours ago
- @huxley06 @Purna_Sen the pic looks like the promo pics for a new all-woman cop show ;-) 6 hours ago
- @ethicalJourno Main experience is via Community Shares (much of which is online purchase) - any use? 14 hours ago
- @ethicalJourno in relation to…? Can pass details onto contacts if know a bit more 14 hours ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
Enfield Town FC policy dominant ideology FC Barcelona The FA CSR regulation MLS AFC Wimbledon fan-ownership co-op group democracy corruption Premier League supporters trusts media David Lampitt Cooperative software the hit list swansea football economics finance 3g Pitches tax Supporters Direct When Saturday Comes Scripts football business reform applescript world cup membership governance cinema clough worldview football finance football clubs Liverpool neoliberalism protest UEFA economics cables community engagement internet financial fair play transparency community shares fan engagement sportingintelligence football footba Kris Stewart coops Portsmouth BBC co-operative elections