There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
Most Popular Posts
- 2014 World Cup Excel Spreadsheet - 107,198 views
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 17,113 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 8,342 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 8,101 views
- FIFA: The End is Near - 7,728 views
This page has been viewed 455 times.
- @nath_brown Though not as much greatness since the @enterprisehub ‘paused’ #coops 20 hours ago
- @mrjamesmack arriviste bastards https://t.co/s6UAGNrK6s 1 day ago
- If only #indyref followed the party conferences. So much more evidence that Westminster’s present isn’t just shit, but its future grim too 1 day ago
- @sundersays You had me at logic. This week, and most weeks. 1 day ago
- @netribution Yes bt. Scotland’s prior existence as polity means ready-made exit. Rest of england still in the pub moaning about politicians 1 day ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
mailtags reform When Saturday Comes FC Barcelona protest world cup football economics community shares BBC Sport Supporters Direct worldview software supporters trusts Scripts democracy Greg Dyke management TV Policy governance corruption time machine Euro2012 The FA regulation co-op group policy finance football clubs economics transparency Hillsborough Report applescript fan engagement coops geekery clough secret footballer fan-ownership Guardian Liverpool governance football business MLS co-op party government internet twitter dominant ideology football 3g Pitches spreadsheet membership FCBusiness FASFE Enfield Town FC neoliberalism David Lampitt wimbledon