There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
Most Popular Posts
- 2014 World Cup Excel Spreadsheet - 99,280 views
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 16,697 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 8,021 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 7,521 views
- FIFA: The End is Near - 7,139 views
This page has been viewed 442 times.
- @Pmarber Your portrayal of Roland remains a point of cultural reference for me, if no one else on this planet 43 mins ago
- RT @tomdaviesE17: Taking a dildo to wave at cameras outside an empty football ground feels like an apt metaphor for, well, something or oth… 3 hours ago retweeted via tomdaviesE17
- @Pmarber i know it was Schopenhauer 3 hours ago
- < @Pmarber > Jean baudrilliard where are you now? You can say that again < Paul calf's mum> #TransferDeadlineDay 3 hours ago
- RT @MartinCloake: New depths of absurdity. Fans gathered at empty stadium cheer news their club has not signed a player. 3 hours ago retweeted via MartinCloake
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
policy community engagement Scripts dominant ideology FASFE 3g Pitches protest clough regulation FIFA software culture applescript swansea Report leveraged buyouts football prices loch awe management sports law Kris Stewart co-operative non-league Greg Dyke supporters trusts coops Portsmouth finance Sport tax cables Liverpool Hillsborough BBC internet FCBusiness mailtags governance FCUM spreadsheet transparency cinema football business democracy When Saturday Comes elections football finance media Bob Lord Enfield Town FC twitter Guardian David Lampitt Prospect Premier League Cooperative football economics the hit list MLS footba