There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
This page has been viewed 326 times.
Most Popular Posts
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 14,296 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 5,462 views
- 10 Things I Know About Football From a Decade at Supporters Direct - 4,794 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 4,362 views
- Dyke and the Blazers - 3,190 views
- @the_itch1980 never mind the result, their heat maps are fucking shit 9 hours ago
- RT @adampowley: Three minutes gone and neither side yet to register a faintly amusing tweet #RealMadridBayern 10 hours ago retweeted via adampowley
- @OllieHolt22 playing football with fag butts in a urinal is more compelling than last night 10 hours ago
- @Walkthe9T2 @SjMaskell shoot! 15 hours ago
- @tomdaviesE17 @SjMaskell In the same spirit, we might have said the board spent too much time over lunch 17 hours ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
software The Guardian democracy community shares corruption financial fair play Euro2012 football prices economics worldview management football business BBC UEFA reform internet co-op group football economics time machine non-league 3g Pitches CSR geekery coops Guardian Liverpool community engagement loch awe secret footballer sports law supporters trusts Supporters Direct Greg Dyke TED regulation Scripts supporters-trust When Saturday Comes football finance fan-ownership mailtags transparency TV protest membership cables The FA policy clough Bob Lord footba Policy governance FC Barcelona governance FCUM leveraged buyouts fan engagement the hit list Kris Stewart