There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
This page has been viewed 294 times.
Most Popular Posts
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 13,546 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 4,737 views
- 10 Things I Know About Football From a Decade at Supporters Direct - 4,409 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 3,132 views
- Dave Boyle, and my part in his downfall - 2,887 views
- seen this @mrjamesmack & @PeterKGeoghegan ? http://t.co/49S2TmfrnO 3 hours ago
- @sevenbeescafe really good - he was great. Shame more didn’t come to pub to carry on discussion 16 hours ago
- @eddyman00 good point well made 16 hours ago
- .@RobFreeman The reason for Tigers name change is ‘I’m an egotistical vainglorious goon’ which I fear winning the FA Cup would play into 16 hours ago
- .@enterprisehub helped 100s of #coops form or grow. But still. Gotta reward your talent obscenely, as am sure Rochdale Pioneers would agree 16 hours ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
policy TED clough wimbledon community shares corruption finance FCUM Kris Stewart Liverpool football clubs FC Barcelona regulation secret footballer football prices Policy governance internet football twitter Supporters Direct cinema FASFE Portsmouth culture Scripts FIFA co-operative the hit list AFC Wimbledon tax community engagement fan-ownership cables non-league Enfield Town FC 3g Pitches transparency elections worldview football business FCBusiness financial fair play David Lampitt Report Euro2012 Hillsborough government economics governance loch awe sportingintelligence democracy Bob Lord geekery BBC UEFA mailtags Greg Dyke co-op group time machine