There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
This page has been viewed 324 times.
Most Popular Posts
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 14,296 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 5,459 views
- 10 Things I Know About Football From a Decade at Supporters Direct - 4,794 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 4,356 views
- Dyke and the Blazers - 3,190 views
- @the_itch1980 never mind the result, their heat maps are fucking shit 5 hours ago
- RT @adampowley: Three minutes gone and neither side yet to register a faintly amusing tweet #RealMadridBayern 6 hours ago retweeted via adampowley
- @OllieHolt22 playing football with fag butts in a urinal is more compelling than last night 6 hours ago
- @Walkthe9T2 @SjMaskell shoot! 11 hours ago
- @tomdaviesE17 @SjMaskell In the same spirit, we might have said the board spent too much time over lunch 13 hours ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
Cooperative AFC Wimbledon fan engagement MLS cinema FC Barcelona FCUM membership Portsmouth elections twitter Euro2012 wimbledon applescript finance Guardian economics football finance FASFE David Lampitt 3g Pitches software Supporters Direct Greg Dyke tax supporters trusts governance community shares co-op party media fan-ownership loch awe government secret footballer Hillsborough time machine financial fair play culture football clubs geekery transparency The FA UEFA TV protest football prices regulation FIFA football economics cables Report reform supporters-trust coops the hit list TED democracy worldview football business Scripts