There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
This page has been viewed 322 times.
Most Popular Posts
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 14,268 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 5,425 views
- 10 Things I Know About Football From a Decade at Supporters Direct - 4,785 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 4,304 views
- Dyke and the Blazers - 3,181 views
- RT @whoisandwhoisnt: Shame if that number went viral 19 hours ago retweeted via whoisandwhoisnt
- RT @whoisandwhoisnt: "Been asked by MailonSunday to locate rarely seen pix of young Jess Ennis. Told you are the best hope,can u? Ross 0771… 19 hours ago retweeted via whoisandwhoisnt
- RT @Quaristice: "Ukip demotes Neil Hamilton". There's not much farther down to go, is there? 1 day ago retweeted via Quaristice
- @carriesparkle @gavinbarber it’s affectation as branding. All started with Johnny fucking Wilkinson 1 day ago
- RT @MY_MUMS_COLA: GOIN THE OFFY DRESSED AS THE PREMIER LEAGUE TROPHY 1 day ago retweeted via MY_MUMS_COLA
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
finance Report non-league wimbledon Greg Dyke regulation supporters-trust culture FCBusiness The FA football clubs BBC Policy governance Kris Stewart internet mailtags financial fair play corruption protest the hit list worldview football economics co-op group coops When Saturday Comes cinema sports law Euro2012 Guardian Liverpool FCUM elections twitter Portsmouth Bob Lord transparency leveraged buyouts TED Prospect fan-ownership loch awe Sport economics UEFA FASFE football finance reform Enfield Town FC management geekery democracy fan engagement swansea community engagement media sportingintelligence football prices membership 3g Pitches Scripts