There’s a feature in the latest edition of FC Business magazine (a business-to-business mag for the football world) by me and Mark Bradley from the Fan Experience Company, about how clubs can really engage with their fans.
This page has been viewed 329 times.
Most Popular Posts
- The Sky Sports News Presenter’s Fear of an Opinion - 14,330 views
- The Strange Rebirth of Co-operative Britain - 5,502 views
- 10 Things I Know About Football From a Decade at Supporters Direct - 4,800 views
- FC United: A Better Way, Co-operatively - 4,400 views
- Dyke and the Blazers - 3,206 views
- @beckypants Ada didn’t rate him, but her mum liked him and his co-op ideas so Ada had to suffer him 3 hours ago
- @beckypants and Ada’s tutelige by William King funded the development of King’s magazine ‘The Co-operator’ which spread co-ops knowledge 3 hours ago
- @Annie3H read the employee handbook:) 5 hours ago
- @hackofalltrades @Annie3H @i_seashell @LocalGovDigital you might like this http://t.co/zf0MbNcG2P 6 hours ago
- @hackofalltrades I saw this and thought of you http://t.co/zf0MbNcG2P 6 hours ago
Tweeting since January 20th, 2009
What Else I’ve Been Writing About…
Kris Stewart government football clubs TED football economics 3g Pitches MLS finance football Cooperative dominant ideology When Saturday Comes co-op group The Guardian media secret footballer culture FIFA Euro2012 footba Guardian membership sports law governance regulation Liverpool co-op party Report David Lampitt Bob Lord non-league football business the hit list time machine financial fair play transparency elections supporters trusts economics loch awe Greg Dyke policy clough Portsmouth football prices wimbledon protest tax BBC FASFE geekery corruption FCUM sportingintelligence community shares Enfield Town FC worldview swansea internet software